HI, EVERYONE!

THIS BLOG IS CALLED "ETWINNINGCEIPREYESCATOLICOS" BECAUSE IT DEPENDS ON A PROJECT (ETWINNING PARTNER PROJECT)WHERE OUR SCHOOL,FROM SPAIN, IS TWINNED WITH ANOTHER SCHOOL FROM UK, WHICH WE SHARE A CULTURAL EXCHANGE. THIS PROJECT IS CALLED: "TO LEARN ABOUT ONE ANOTHER AND EACH OTHER'S CULTURES"


sábado, 15 de marzo de 2014

FATHER´S DAY

FATHER´S  DAY. ( BY  SOCKHEAD  SMITH)  VIDEO.
IT´S  FOR  INFANT  AND  PRIMARY  CHILDREN.
YOU  CAN  ALSO  LISTEN A  NICE  SONG  ABOUT  FATHER´S  DAY.
" To  all  the  dads  on  "Fathers´s  Day"

Father´s   day  POEM.
Dad, you have always been in my mind.       
You were always there when I needed you.  
You have taught me to be a good person.                   
I have learnt  from you to give the best of myself.
Dad I am your fannumber one”.                        

I want to be sure to let you know what I feel for you.
There is nothing that can change the special bond we share.
                                             You are the only one who make me feel sure of myself that I will never be alone
I am  very proud  of  you..
Dad you have  it  all!  

We  thank  you  for  your  love  and  care.
I just wanted to tell you that you are the BEST!
 


Happy Father`s Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario